At Woogadgets we want you to feel confident about your purchase of our products, and we strive to give the best after-sales service we possibly can. Here’s a rundown on our policies:
30 Day Returns – So long as your product is in saleable condition
If you have purchased one of our products and for some reason you wish to return it, for example because you urgently needed a IPhone battery and ended up buying one locally while you were waiting for delivery of your order from us, or because you were given another Iphone battery and no longer need our one, or for some other reason, then you can return your order within 30 days of purchase. This is conditional however on the products being unused – they must be completely unused, in unopened packaging and in saleable condition (i.e. we can replace them in our warehouse to be sold to another customer).
If you have used your purchased product, unfortunately we cannot accept a return.
Product on our website associated accessories are personal use items, and once they have been used, there is no way that we can sell them to someone else or accept a return on them, for hygiene reasons.
So, just to be crystal clear – we’re only going to accept a return and refund your purchase if your products are:
- Returned within 30 days of purchase AND
- Unused, unopened and in saleable condition (able to be sold to another customer).If you have changed your mind or want to return your order for some reason (see above for more detail), then assuming you meet the eligibility requirements, i.e.:
How to return a product
- Your date of purchase is 30 days or less in the past AND
- Your product/s are unused, unopened and in saleable condition (able to be sold to another customer);
More legal bits about returning a productYour privacy & security when using our websiteYour personal information is never shared
- We keep a record of orders, communications and personal details that you provide so that we can provide the best level of customer support. For example, if you purchase from our site we will have a record of your order that can be used in a warranty claim. We also go over customer queries and issues for team training and to help us develop content that customers need.We do not store credit card details on our site, and they are not viewable by our staff.Woogadgets uses the PayPal Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. PayPal processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
- All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the PayPal gateway are secured payments.
- All your personal details and communications are kept private, are never provided to any third party (unless we were for some reason required to by law), and are stored using high level security.
- When you use our website or contact us, you may provide us with your personal details, for example if you place an order, sign up for our newsletter, or contact customer support.
- Woogadgets understand that you want to feel confident about security and privacy when you’re using our website. Here’s a rundown on our policies on security and privacy:
- Once again, our refund policy only applies to goods that haven’t been used and are in their original, saleable condition. Our refund policy doesn’t apply if the product has been damaged after delivery, if the product has been opened or altered, or dropped or broken. The buyer will need to cover costs of postage and insurance, and if the product is damaged or lost during transit then this will be the buyer’s responsibility.
- Then doing so is easy. Just get in touch with our customer support and we’ll let you know the address to send everything back to. As soon as your items have been received back at our warehouse and have been returned to stock then we’ll process a refund for you less our initial postage cost. It usually takes a few days for refunds to clear, though this depends on your bank.
- We accept all types of credit card and payment via PayPal payment services
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Woogadgets or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within PayPal Bank-grade data center, further protecting your credit card data.
- PayPal is an authorized third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- PayPal at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Woogadgets.
For more information about PayPal and online credit card payments, please visit www.PayPal.com.au
All order under $100 are charged at $2 flat rate per order.
While All orders placed by 2pm AEST (or AEDT in the summer months) on a business day are dispatched 3 days that day using an Hong Kong register airmail delivery service from Hong Kong warehouse with tracking code. In most cases this will mean that you will receive your delivery on the after 7-15 business days.
If you have any special requirements for delivery, please let us know and we’ll try to accommodate them.
All orders over $100 have FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING. Yes!
We will use EMS courier service for any order value $100 above, in which case you will normally receive the good after 3-5 days after departure, If you have any questions about any of our policies, please get in touch. We’re very happy to help.
Warranty Overview & Making a claim
Woo gadgets provides a 1 year warranty on the Product and a 3 month warranty on parts for all products purchased through us via our website or by one of our authorized stockiest.
You also have consumer protection provided by Australian law, and you can read more about this here.
What is covered
Your warranty covers defects in materials, assembly and manufacture.
What is Not Covered?
The warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting
from any alteration, modification, improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, wear and tear, misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, exposure to excess moisture, fire, improper packing and shipping, lightning, power surges, or other acts of nature. This warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from the installation or removal of this product from any installation, any unauthorized tampering with this product, any repairs attempted by anyone unauthorized by Woogadgets to make such repairs, or any other cause which does not relate directly to a defect in materials and/or workmanship of this product.
Please note that products bought via unauthorized or overseas retailers are not covered by any warranty provided by Woogadgets.
How Long Does this Coverage Last?
Woogadgets provides the following:
- One year warranty on Product from the date of original purchase.
- Three month warranty on parts and accessories.If you have any questions about our policies, making a claim or anything else, please feel free to get in touch
- Please note that parts such as valves may need replacing after 2-3 months if being used intensively. This is not a defect but reflects the nature of the product and will not constitute a warranty claim.