- 【SPECIFICATIONS】The Impact Grade Socket Adapter Set Includes 3 Adapters in a Pack: 1 x 1/4-inch Hex to 1/4-inch Drive, 1 x 1/4-inch Hex to 3/8-inch Drive, 1 x 1/4-inch Hex to 1/2-inch Drive. So you can turn any power drill into a power nut driver with the extra reach you need.
- ?【Impact Grade】These impact grade corrosion-resistant adapters are perfect for increased torque projects, helping to prevent the breaking and stripping of sockets.
- ?【High Quality】Each adapter is made of Heat-treated Chrome Vanadium Steel, and coated in Manganese Phosphate for industrial or mechanical use and meets or exceeds ANSI/ASME standards.
- ?【Compatibility】The impact driver socket adapters are compatible with all brands of power drills, and the spring loaded detent ball design ensures the adapters to work securely with 1/4-inch, 3/8-inch, or 1/2-inch drive sockets.
- ?【Warranty】Money Back Guarantee. If you have any issues with your Impact Grade Socket Adapter/Extension Set, simply contact with us for replacement or refund.
Get The Most Out Of Your Power Drill
The Impact Grade Socket Adapter will turn your high-torque power drill into a high-speed power nut driver for your next impact grade project.
- 1/4-inch Hex x 1/4-inch Drive
- 1/4-inch Hex x 3/8-inch Drive
- 1/4-inch Hex x 1/2-inch Drive
- Includes 3pc impact socket adapter/extensions
- 1/4-inch, 3/8-inch, and 1/2-inch drive sizes
- 1/4-inch hex shank
- 3-inch length
- Heat-treated Chrome Vanadium steel
- Spring loaded detent ball ensures socket is secured
- Converts power drills into socket drivers
- Best for increased torque projects